Penco Invincible II Lockers feature a heavy duty 14 gauge
door and the design of the Vanguard Series making this the new standard in athletic lockers. They are perfect for areas requiring increased ventilation, security and access for visual inspection. The Door Pull a padlock hasp and friction catch is standard for the box lockers. Invincible II Lockers can be configured to meet your project needs and are ADA compliant.
About the Materials and Finish
Lockers are made from prime grade mild cold rolled steel. A 14 Gauge door front, nylon guides, and rubber bumpers on all latch hooks make for quiet door operation. All metal is pretreated through six stage cleaning phosphatizing and preparation process. Powder coated enamel is electrostatically applied for optimum paint adherence. Coat hooks and rods are zinc plated.
About the Invincible II Locker Construction
Each locker is an individual door and frame, top, bottom, back, hooks and shelves with common intermediate uprights separating the compartments. The welded door frames have mortise and tenon construction and are spot weldedfor lifetime rigidity. Locker construction is square, rigid and without warp. Features include:
- Special nylon glides fastened to the latch channel assembly
- Rubber silencers minimize noise
- Door Pull - a padlock hasp and friction catch
- Tamper resistant fastener
- Doors have two hinges
- Diamond perforated doors and sides allow maximum air flow while providing security.
- All Hinges are full loop, 5 knuckle design
- Full channel formations are on the lock and hinge sides of the door to conceal and protect the lock bar and hinges
- Right angle flanges are on the top and bottom
- Tops, bottoms and sides are 16 gauge with 3 sides formed to 90 degrees
- Backs are 18 gauge
- Manufacture is square, rigid and without warp
- Continuous door strike
About the Additional Equipment
Each locker has a polished aluminum number plate attached to the door, 2-1/4" wide x 1" high, with black numerals not less than 3/8" high. If the starting number is not specified, 1 will be the standard start.
About the Compartment Sizes
The overall height of these lockers is 66” including the six inch legs. The compartment sizes available are as follows:
- 15”H x 12"W x 12"D, Overall Size: 66”H x 36”W x 12”D, 192 lbs.
- 15”H x 12"W x 15"D, Overall Size: 66”H x 36”W x 15”D, 207.6 lbs.
- 15”H x 12"W x 18”D, Overall Size: 66”H x 36”W x 18”D, 224.4 lbs.
- 15”H x 15"W x 15”D, Overall Size: 66”H x 45”W x 15”D, 226.8 lbs.
- 15”H x 15"W x 18”D, Overall Size: 66”H x 45”W x 18”D, 244.8 lbs.
About the Invincible II Options
Each door is punched for use with padlocks or built-in locks. Stainless Steel Padlock Strike plates are also available. The Invincible II locker is available with 6” legs or No legs, depending on the configuration of your locker area.
About the Invincible II Accessories
Zee Bases, Front Bases and End Bases are accessories that will provide a finished look to your locker setting. Sloping Hoods are available with hidden fasteners making a flush exterior surface. Concrete Floor Anchors are recommended for use in anchoring lockers to the floor, making them secure and safe. Padlocks are available for additional locker security if needed. ADA lockers with lower reach points and appropriate symbols are available.
An End Row Panel should be ordered to complete your locker – whether a single wide or a an entire suite.
Many locker orders arrive via freight truck. If you have a clearance issue or need to have your order unloaded from the semi truck, please contact our customer service department for pricing on liftgate and/or inside delivery.